If you are a homeschool mom who really wants to work from home but don’t think you have the skills to find a position that offers this kind of flexibility, I just might have the perfect job for you! Appen is hiring Social media evaluators that are Entry level positions!
Who is Appen?
Appen is a technology services company with over 20 years of experience working across a variety of industries to improve its products with high-quality, human-annotated data. Headquartered in Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia, Appen maintains an international presence, operating offices in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines. Working in 130 countries throughout the world, Appen is an industry leader with multiple Fortune 500 clients, including eight out of the 10 top technology companies.
Appen employs over 300 professionals and nearly 400,000 contractors working across the globe. Advocates for work flexibility, the company has been named one of “FlexJobs’ Top 100 Companies” from 2014-2017 and employs an “always accessible global workforce” to “consistently meet the needs” of its clients. Appen supports “individuals who are seeking roles that allow them to supplement their income through a second job” or candidates looking “to earn extra money while improving the web and social media.” Flexible roles entail working from home “anywhere from five hours to 40 hours per week depending on the project,” enabling team members to customize their schedules to “fit the work around other commitments.”
Love social media? Are you an active user? If so, you can get paid for your time on social media platforms! Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements and search results. The Social Media Evaluator is a work-from-home opportunity where all you need is a computer or smartphone and the desire to make a positive impact while working in the social media platforms you enjoy.
These positions are entry-level. Social Media Evaluators can learn new technologies and receive income just by having the experience of participating in social media.
These Social Media Evaluator positions are flexible, part-time and only require between 1 and 4 hours a day with your choice of 5 to 7 days a week.
· Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in the United States
· Must have access to a computer or smart phone that is less than 3 years old
· Must have a high-speed internet connection
· Ability to read and write in English
· Ability and desire to work from home doing internet-based work within social media platforms
· Active user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
· Good English spelling skills
· Basic level of computer and/or smart phone operational knowledge
· Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
· Experience as a freelancer or other work-from-home opportunities
For more details and to apply for this position, click here.
We have more opportunities like these, click here to see them.