American Greetings is Hiring Part-Time Merchandisers THIS JOB IS CLOSED
Finding a job you love that works well with your homeschool day can be a challenge. I owned a staffing agency for over twenty years and I love helping people find jobs that are a great fit for them. American Greetings’ positions are not work from home, but some moms may not have internet connections and computers that enable them to work from home, so I will also share viable part-time positions as well. American Greetings is hiring part-time merchandisers. Check to see if they are hiring in your area.
Who is American Greetings?
As a leader in meaningful connections, American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in making the world a more thoughtful and caring place. Founded in 1906, the Company’s major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus, and other paper product offerings include DesignWare party goods and American Greetings and Plus Mark gift-wrap and boxed cards. American Greetings also has one of the largest collections of greetings on the Web, including greeting cards available at Cardstore.com and electronic greeting cards available at AmericanGreetings.com. In addition to its product lines, American Greetings also creates and licenses popular character brands through the American Greetings Entertainment group. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings generates annual revenue of approximately $1.8 billion, and its products can be found in retail outlets worldwide.
As a Merchandiser, you’ll be an essential part of American Greetings’ purpose, To make the world a more thoughtful and caring place. Bring your energy and flexibility when you service the greeting card departments in their retail partner locations. The position averages 10-15 hours per week. The day before and after major holidays will be required as well as occasional weekends.
• Merchandise American Greetings product and displays
• Rotate products from the backroom and out to the department
• Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
• Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts
• Ability to operate under minimal supervision (self-managed role)
• Use company provided mobile technology to perform basic job functions
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• Access to internet connection to obtain assignments and completing time cards
• Access to reliable transportation
• Be able to lift up to 40 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
• Maintain a quick work pace with optimum time management to improve productivity
• In order to be eligible for this position you will need to be 18 years or older
Learn More About this Opportunity
To get the details and apply for this position, click below.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We have more opportunities like these, click here to see them.