Did you know that HHM already gets hundreds of pageviews every day on our Field Trips page, listed by city and state?
Well, we’re cleaning up on the site, and decided to open up the Field Trips page to our blogger friends! Who else would know field trip ideas than other homeschool moms?!? And that’s why we need your help!
Are you a blogger?
Interested in sharing your favorite fieldtrip locations for your city/area? We’re looking for YOU to link up….
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Homeschooling bloggers to write a post and publish it on Monday, Oct 14. This should include kid-friendly and homeschool field trip ideas for your area (of if you have visited somewhere interesting and what to do that location instead, that’s perfectly fine too!).
- This is an OPEN linky… so you can live ANYWHERE in the world to participate!
- Do you have multiple posts about field trip ideas in your neck of the woods? Then create one new one that summarizes the others, and links back to each of your other field trip posts. Post it on Oct 14.
- Already have one super-dooper field trip post? You can still link it up; however, we ask that you publish a post on Oct 14 that mentions the field trip linky.
How will linking up benefit you?
- We will be revising our Field Trip page, so that it includes a link back to your post.
- Each post will be pinned to a field trip ideas pinterest board.
Still interested? Then fill out the Field Trip sign-up form, and we’ll be sending out more details about the post.
We’re looking forward to reading your great field trip posts, and sharing them with other HHM readers!