HHM’s Featured Posts & The Hip Homeschool Hop 2/24/15
Welcome to the Hip Homeschool Hop!
Our Favorites from last week:
From the lovely Trish, one of the HHM co-owners:
Wow… I’m not sure I can pick just one this week! Look at all of them!
There are so many wonderful articles how am I going to choose just one? Well, I’m not!
Since, our team has been crazy busy this week with their own stuff going on… with home moves, blog refreshes, Facebook Parties, babies needing care (both human and mammal), vacations, speaking engagements, etc… the team just didn’t have the luxury of picking any this week. Well, that means I get to pick FIVE! Yes, I just pulled that random number out of a hat, but honestly, I’ll still be doing good if I can narrow it down to 5!
Okay, here goes my top five list (in no particular order)…
- I absolutely loved this article from Michele (Faith, Family, and Fridays – Do You Have a Warning Sign?). I can so identify with her list of potential warning signs. And, of course, her final sign. Great article! Read it.
- Be honest… how may of us can’t help but want to hear about other’s homeschooling mistakes? If only in hopes of learning through them vicariously!! LindseyLoo (Simply LindseyLoo – My Top Ten Homeschooling Mistakes) is keeping it real. And I love that! I identify with most of them. Not sure I can say I’ve learned from them yet either! But her next to the last one may just be my downfall!
- Having middle and high school students myself, I so agree with Kris’ suggestions on study tips! (Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers – Top 6 Study Tips for Middle School and High School Students)
- I love Dr. Seuss and I love round up posts… so this article by Jodie (Growing Book by Book – Dr. Suess Literacy Activities) is a win/win! If you have Dr. Seuss lover’s in your home, don’t miss this one… they will love these ideas!
- Finally, I love this article about teaching creation from Raising Clovers (Teaching Creation). She shares a great idea for a creation book that your little ones create. I love the premise of her article… “What better way to study science, history, and Bible all at once than through Creation!” I concur… and that IS how we teach it.
Guidelines for the hop:
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post.
- Please no pinterest, fb, twitter, or other linky links! You can link up kid activities, homeschool related, or homemaking/recipe posts. Posts unrelated to these topics will be removed. (Please no product reviews or “marketing” posts unless they are homeschool related.)
- Please either include the Hip Homeschool Hop button (found at the bottom of the site) or a link back to Hip Homeschool Moms.
- The linky will go live each week at 6am EST, and will be live until Saturday at midnight.
Share your love for HHM;
add the HHM button to your post.
Was your post featured?
Grab a “I was featured” button!
*By linking up, you agree to have your images shared, with credit!
So, please SHARE WITH US! What have you been up to?
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks for featuring my post! Now, I’m off to explore the other featured posts along with new finds from this week. Thanks for hosting!
Thanks for the shout out! Blessings to you all!
Thanks for hosting! Have a marvelous week 🙂
my first time linking up here. Thank you for hosting! Looking forward to clicking around!