Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and this week, we are featuring some of the great activities that were linked up on previous hops.
From crafts to printables, activities to snacks, and even a few other posts to encourage you as well, here are 50+ articles to inspire you when creating those last minute valentines and party ideas, find printables, help you to teach your kids with themed activities.
Bloggers, by linking up, you may be featured on our facebook or pinterest pages, or we may even select you to be featured in a future post!
Guidelines for the hop:
Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post.
Please no pinterest, fb, twitter, or other linky links! You can link up kid activities, homeschool related, or homemaking/recipe posts. Posts unrelated to these topics will be removed. (Please no product reviews or “marketing” posts unless they are homeschool related.)
Please either include the Hip Homeschool Hop button (found at the bottom of the site) or a link back to Hip Homeschool Moms.
The linky will go live each week at 6am EST, and will be live until Saturday at midnight.
Share your love for HHM;
add the HHM button to your post.
Was your post featured?
Grab a “I was featured” button!
*By linking up, you agree to have your images shared, with credit!
So, please SHARE WITH US! What have you been up to?
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * Creating a Frog & Turtle Sensory Bin has been a wonderful addition to our summer play time. Themed sensory bins create learning experiences in literacy, mathematics, and the sciences! Water play is a fun way for toddlers and preschoolers to keep busy — it also helps them to use fine…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * “Not right now . . .” “Just let me finish this . . .” “I’m busy.” I usually say these words to dismiss something that’s not quite as important as what I’m doing at the moment. We’ve all said them. In fact, Nehemiah said them too, and for good reason. He…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * You’ve found the Hip Homeschool Hop! The team here sincerely hopes you are having a great week leading up to THANKSGIVING! Looking to meet like-minded Homeschooling Moms? Stop by and browse through our Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll, and add your page if you…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * It’s time for more Giveaway Goodness with Hip Homeschool Moms! ~Link up your giveaways Homeschool Moms will love!~ ~Enjoy entering all the great giveaways listed here this week!~ If you are linking up a giveaway, be sure to first read our…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * The thought of homeschooling can be scary for moms who weren’t homeschooled themselves and have never homeschooled before. We (at Hip Homeschool Moms) have been hearing a lot lately from moms who are considering homeschooling but don’t quite know where to start. Some of…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * Character Concepts grew out of the day-to-day life of Rick and Marilyn Boyer. The Boyers wanted their fourteen children to have fun-to-use, Bible-based character training materials but couldn’t find an organized character curriculum. So they designed fun projects to teach character lessons from Scripture….