The Fallacy Detective: Thirty-Eight Lessons on How to Recognize Bad Reasoning – 37% off!!
Number of stars: 4.4 out of 5.
WORKBOOK EDITION: Includes spaces for readers to write in their answers to the exercises.
What is a fallacy? A fallacy is an error in logic a place where someone has made a mistake in his thinking. This is a handy book for learning to spot common errors in reasoning.
– For ages twelve through adult.
– Fun to use — learn skills you can use right away.
– Peanuts, Dilbert, and Calvin and Hobbes cartoons.
– Includes The Fallacy Detective Game.
– Exercises with answer key.
Thank you for supporting Hip Homeschool Moms. Below are other Amazon deals you might be interested in.#affiliatelinks
Looking for more deal alerts? Check out our master list of deal alerts!