Welcome to the Hip Homeschool Hop!
Our Favorites from last week:
Heidi from Starts at Eight chose to feature 14 Important Homeschool Lessons Learned Over 14 Years which was shared by Classically Homeschooling. Heidi said, “This is my top pick this week because I totally identify with almost all 14 things! One of my favorite quotes, ‘It’s a marathon, not a sprint.'”
From HHM Co-Owner, Trish: “Oh, I can already see I won’t be able to pick just one. There are just so many wonderful articles again this week. So, I’m just going to pick my favorites, in no particular order…..
- Y’all know that my boys have been schooled and then homeschooled using Montessori so naturally I’m drawn to those posts. Kimberly from Natural Beach Living does a beautiful job of showing how she teaches Geography & Culture using Montessori Materials.
- Having middle school students I always check these articles out. Education Possible shared a great hands-on experiment for testing Acids and Bases with a free printable data sheet for recording the results. Chemistry and boys… yep, we will be doing this one!
- What a fantastic article from Kris of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers. She asks homeschooled kids for their advice for homeschooling parents. I LOVE these responses! I am so stealing this idea and will be asking this question in our community soon! Great article! Read it.”
Wendy, HHM Co-Owner and fearless leader over at Homeschooling Blessings chose The How-To Guru’s – What To Do With Clutter From The Closet as the first of her two favorites this week. Wendy commented, “I have trouble with collecting clutter, and I thought this article had some great ideas for me and others who have clutter issues!”
Wendy’s second pick features a tutorial from The Sunny Patch on Finger Knitting Ear Warmers. Wendy said, “I’ve always wanted to learn how to knit, and finger knitting just looks like it’d be so much fun! And these ear warmers are so pretty and colorful. :-)”
- Link up to 3 posts from your blog. Make sure you use the exact URL to the post.
- Please no pinterest, fb, twitter, or other linky links! You can link up kid activities, homeschool related, or homemaking/recipe posts. Posts unrelated to these topics will be removed. (Please no product reviews or “marketing” posts unless they are homeschool related.)
- Please either include the Hip Homeschool Hop button (found at the bottom of the site) or a link back to Hip Homeschool Moms.
- The linky will go live each week at 6am EST, and will be live until Saturday at midnight.
Share your love for HHM;
add the HHM button to your post.
Was your post featured?
Grab a “I was featured” button!
*By linking up, you agree to have your images shared, with credit!