- Classical Historian World History
Classical Historian World HistoryHot
The Classical Historian teaches students to think independently, make decisions, read, write, and speak effectively, AND learn history. The Classical Historian uses a Five Step Method:
1. Students Learn the Tools of the HIstorian.
2. Students are Challenged with Open-Ended Questions.
3. Students Research in a Variety of Secondary and Primary Sources.
4. Students Engage in a Socratic Discussion. 5. Students Write an Analytical Essay.
Curriculum titles for grades 6-9: Ancient History, Medieval History
Curriculum titles for grades 9-12: Modern World, World History: Ancient to Modern, American History from Columbus to the War on Terror.
Online courses also available that utilize this curriculum.