Artist Notebook Pages
The depth of study possible with these Artist Notebook Pages is entirely up to you! Use them for one artist or several. You can use just a page or two for a survey of many artists over the course of a year, or take your time and use every page for an in depth focus on just a few. It’s up to you!
These Artist Notebook Pages Include:
- Master Artist Fact Page- facts about the artist.
- Words to Recall- Artist quote and vocabulary.
- Art Gallery- Page for facts, images, or child’s drawings.
- Picture Study- Favorite work picture study page.
- Picture Study- Famous work picture study page.
- Biography- Student writes about the artist.
- Extra Writing Page- Blank writing page for needed space.
- Writing Prompt Page- How this artist inspires page.
- Sketch and Draw- Scribble or sketching page.
- Notes- Child can take notes while researching.