Review Detail

4.8 65 0.5
Math Mammoth
Curriculas 15906
I discovered Math Mammoth three years ago when I was asked to tutor two little girls twice a week. Not being available to answer questions during the week, I found other curriculums to be quite difficult for us to get through since they wouldn't do their homework if they had a question. Math Mammoth has all the explanations and examples of how the problem is to be done right there with the homework. We are able to get through a grade level in one school year with me seeing them only twice a week! The pages are colorful and there is enough practice, but if you need more, you can always print extra. Maria also has several websites listed at the beginning of each new topic so that you can try something different if needed to help a child understand a new concept. I love the fact that she also teaches them how to do mental math and challenges them to use what they've learned at the puzzle corner! I wish I had discovered Math Mammoth while I was homeschooling my five children! I will definitely be using it to help my grandchildren!
Grade levels used
Pros
Clear instruction, colorful, lots of practice, lots of outside resources listed for every topic, economical
Cons
None
Do you recommend?
Yes!
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments