The Hip List is ONLY found here at Hip Homeschool Moms!
Yes, it’s your one-stop place to post all of your NEW/USED homeschool curriculum, craft supplies and find great deals! Think Craig’s List, only for homeschooling, WAHM (work at home mom), & crafty items. As long as your item would appeal to a homeschooler, you’re welcome to list it here on The Hip List!
So, how does it work? — It’s so quick & easy!
1. Click on The Hip List at the top of the page (or on the button in our sidebar).
2. You’ll see an option to “Place A Classified,” “Edit Classified,” “Browse Classifieds,” and “Search Ads.”
3. Click on whichever option you’d like.
4. If you click on “Place A Classified,” you’ll be walked through a short questionnaire which helps build your classified. You can upload photos if you’d like as well. *NOTE* PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR LISTING IS IN THE APPROPRIATE CATEGORY!
5. You will be sent an email after you post your classified. Be sure to keep this email. If you need to go in and edit your listing, you’ll need the Classified Key it provides you with to edit.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
• Once your item has sold, please update your listing and delete it.
• It is us up to you how you want to receive payment. Suggestions are: Paypal & Google Checkout
• Please remember to indicate how much the item is, shipping, and if there is an extra charge for insurance/delivery confirmation in your listing. All this will be helpful to your buyer and will save a lot of confusion.
••• PLEASE NOTE •••
Anything you buy, sell, or trade on The Hip List is at your own discretion. Hip Homeschool Moms is simply a hostess site and is not responsible for any transactions.
However, please let us know as soon as possible if you have trouble with any buyers or sellers along the way.
Contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have.