We are always looking for ways to help you be able to homeschool. But we realize sometimes you need a part-time job to help make ends meet. So I wanted to get this job opportunity out to you ASAP! Perecepta is searching for 100 positions across the United States and you will be able to work from home. This job might be the perfect job for you!
Who is Percepta?
Percepta is a global contact services company that builds customer loyalty. They operate customer contact centers in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa, Australia, and soon in China, and speak to millions of people around the world each year on behalf of their clients.
They provide services that support all stages of the customer lifecycle. They work with their clients’ customers and suppliers, dealers, and distributors—everyone your business depends on—to bring sales, service, and finance together to integrate customer communications. Everyone at Percepta is prepared to deliver innovative services that create greater trust between you and your customers. The result is increased customer loyalty to help ensure that customers stay customers.
Customer Relationship Center (CRC) Inbound Call Center Representative Opportunity! This is a Remote opportunity. You will have the luxury of working remotely from the comfort of your own home.
Career field: Customer Service, Call Center, Contact Center, CRC, Customer Relationship Center, work-from-home, nationwide search, telecommute.
*Note these are part-time opportunities (25 hours per week). Percepta will be offering two shifts (day shift and afternoon shift). Please note that these shifts will be calculated in Eastern Standard Time.
Job Description – Digital Communication Specialist
MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO WORK IN A HOME ENVIRONMENT:
Use of own personal computer equipment and reliable internet connection (comprehensive home technology assessments must be passed as a condition of employment).
Have a designated space to handle work responsibilities without any outside interference or distraction
The Digital Communication Specialist has the skills to assist customers by answering inbound chats, emails, and/or correspondence to properly address inquiries.
The Digital Communication Specialist will deliver and foster a premier level of service for customers based on trust and respect. The Digital Communication Specialist must have a genuine passion for assisting customers and handling their concerns/inquiries with a high degree of care and competence. The Digital Communication Specialists strive to create loyal brand advocates by creating an exceptional experience for customers.
The Digital Communication Specialist is an innovative initial contact point for customers. The Digital Communication Specialist provides an accurate and timely response to customer inquiries using the flow of an instant message conversation in real-time. The Digital Communication Specialist will help identify process improvement recommendations that drive customer satisfaction and advocacy.
Digital Communication Specialist:
• Maneuver effortlessly through various digital communication channels (chat, email, and correspondence) to provide the customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including:
– Accurately respond to customer inquiries through digital channels
– Utilize available resources to respond to customer inquiries
– Correspond with customers via mail channel as appropriate
• Peruse internet forums for discussions on relevant topics and tactfully respond to the public
• Outbound phone calls to customers and dealerships on occasion
• Research and determine appropriate actions based on policies, procedures, dealer/region feedback and job aids
• Develop and suggest “out of the box” department recommendations to continuously improve team efficiency and the customer experience
• Responsible for meeting all personal performance objectives including customer satisfaction, efficiency, quality, attendance and punctuality, and take individual accountability for meeting these objectives
• Take personal ownership and accountability for meeting customer needs, demonstrating appropriate levels of empathy, enthusiasm, skill and expertise – consistently courteous with all customers and keep all commitments
• Remain knowledgeable and current with all policies, procedures, processes, and changes
• Continuously improve customer handling skills, process knowledge, and company and product information
• Actively participate in team meetings, share knowledge and recommendations with supervisor and team members.
• Participate in coaching and training opportunities, retaining and applying learning
• Maintain professional working relationships
• Complete additional tasks / projects as needed
• 1-2 years proven experience assisting customers in a service industry
• At least 1 year of digital communication experience providing customer support in both chat and email channels
• Experience using CRM software is preferred
• Comfortable and confident with a passion for delivering customer solutions through digital platforms
• Passionate about digital channels and their capabilities within a business context
• Showcases the program’s values when supporting consumers and internal colleagues
• Ability to communicate clearly and correctly, both in writing and speaking, and respond effectively to follow-up questions
• Excellent interpersonal and business communications – verbal and written
• Excellent customer service ability; use questioning skills to easily explore customer needs and concerns
• Ability to answer and complete multiple chats in a timely manner
• Ability to effectively navigate a desktop computer and utilize many software platforms at one time
• Demonstrated ability to achieve tele-business goals
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• High School Diploma required, Associates degree or 2 years college coursework completed preferred
• Academic background in Communications, Public Relations, English, Marketing, Journalism or similar field is preferred
• Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the customer accurate information
• Excellent decision making, trouble-shooting, and problem solving skills
• Excellent written communication skills, with dynamic and engaging written communication style
• Must be able to efficiently multi-task with effective time management and organizational skills
• Ability to analyse, interpret and relay complex (often technical information) via digital channels in a customer friendly manner
• Displays professionalism and positive attitude to develop and nurture prospect relationships
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers, and follow a logical, analytical approach to business conversations and chat dialogue
• Demonstrate self-motivation and results-orientation
• Willingness to take on new assignments
• High level of trust and integrity, and exercise sound judgment
• Ability to identify the most suitable communication channel with the customer and then guide the customer towards the most effective channel (e.g from chat to voice)
• Ability to work well within a team environment, self-sufficient, resourceful, and works well with minimal supervision
Salary/Hourly Pay Rate
Part-time Digital Communication Specialists start out making $11.50 per hour! Also, part-time digital communication specialists are eligible for a benefits package which includes dental, vision, 401K (including up to a $3 match), paid vacation/sick/holiday pay, as well as a fun and engaging culture!
Trish is one of the owners of Hip Homeschool Moms. She has been married to her best friend, David, for 22 years and they have three sons (ages 19, 17 and 15). Trish is from the coast of North Carolina, but they now live in rural West Tennessee on a 40+ acre farm. She has been homeschooling since 2009 and her homeschool style leans towards a Montessori approach with a heavy emphasis on hands-on learning. Trish’s family is Messianic and they love studying the Scriptures, learning Hebrew and growing in their faith and walk daily. In her spare time, Trish loves to travel, write, work in their garden and can regularly be found trying to learn something new, modeling that learning is indeed a life-long endeavor!
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * Okay moms, this just may be THE perfect job for us homeschooling moms. Seriously, an online shopper where I can work from home part-time sounds like a dream job for us homeschoolers. Who is LionBridge? Lionbridge is the world’s largest language services provider offering…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * How would you describe the relationship you have with your spouse? Is it a healthy marriage? Or is it beyond strained because of the busyness of your life as a homeschooling mom? Is your marriage priority or does it get thrown to the sidelines…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * Since we have a huge Facebook following on our page and a very active and vibrant closed community, we get the luxury of really getting to know homeschool moms. One common theme among homeschoolers is a desire for work-from-home opportunities. Before homeschooling, I owned…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * LawnStarter is looking for remote customer success representatives to join their team! Homeschool moms who are looking to help bring home the bacon, might want to investigate this opportunity. They are flexible allowing you to work either full or part-time. Who is Lawn Starter?…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * Many people believe that working moms and homeschool don’t mix. I’m here to tell you this is totally not true! You CAN work AND homeschool your children. You can also do it without ruining your children or going insane! Don’t limit yourself because you…
* This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. * Last month I began talking about what it means to be healthy. I specifically focused on working homeschool moms, however any busy homeschooler will definitely benefit from these posts. My goal with this series is to open our minds to the possibility that we may…