LawnStarter is looking for remote customer success representatives to join their team! Homeschool moms who are looking to help bring home the bacon, might want to investigate this opportunity. They are flexible allowing you to work either full or part-time.
Who is Lawn Starter?
It is a actually pretty brilliant! They are a fast-paced technology startup based in Austin, Texas. Joining now is an excellent opportunity play a key role in helping to scale and grow with the company. They are looking for go-getters. Team players who are bright, upbeat, and fast on their feet. If you want to take ownership of your work and help build something cool, then keep reading.
You’ll be on the front lines of customer phone interactions, working closely with their consumer operations team. It will be your responsibility to learn company policies in order to help answer customer questions and work through their issues to ensure that they have an amazing experience with LawnStarter. You will be using their customer service software to transcribe information about each call, and pass details over to case managers.
You will need to have all the necessary equipment to take calls from your home work space. This includes a quality headset, computer, internet connection, etc. These items will NOT be provided by the company. They also require that you have a quiet work space, as you will be talking with customers on the phone daily.
The most important qualifications are that you’re determined and can learn quickly. They can and will train you to do most tasks as long as you exhibit those traits. Here are some good guidelines:
- You can work part time (20 hours and over), including evenings and/or weekends
- You really, genuinely like talking to people and enjoy providing solutions to everyday problems
- You have excellent communication skills, and are extremely comfortable on the phone
- You are a fast learner, who can rapidly retain new information
- You are a passionate problem solver, who will focus on swiftly identifying the root cause of an issue
- You are capable of concisely and effectively relaying information in written form
- You want to be part of a team where you will have a direct impact
- You welcome change and are adaptable
- You have the necessary technology equipment and can provide a quiet work space
- You must currently reside in Texas.
You’ll be joining the team early enough to have the privilege of working and learning alongside tech industry leaders in a rapidly growing company. Over the past years they have built an incredible team – people with experience in companies like Google, McKinsey, Sparefoot, Solar Winds and Bazaarvoice. Additionally they have attracted some of the best consumer tech investors in the world who bring experience from watching companies of the likes of Uber, Taskrabbit, Snapchat, Twitter, and Grubhub scale.
Want to Apply?
Click the button below to apply for this position.