Once you have registered and paid your registration fee, you will be added to a private Facebook group that is only for those adults who will travel to New Mexico with us. (We do this for each of our HEART trips.) This allows those who will be attending to start getting to know each other. It also give us a place to share important information with those who will attend. We’ve seen many life-long friendships begin on our trips, and we expect the same thing to happen in New Mexico! That is one of the greatest missions of these HEART trips–building community for families living the home education lifestyle. We can’t wait to meet you!! ♥ ♥ ♥
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT YOUR REGISTRATION FORM:
- Once you’ve filled out the form below, this page will reload. PLEASE be sure to scroll back down to the bottom of the page to be sure your form was correctly filled out and accepted. If any information was missing, you’ll see that space highlighted in red and will need to add the information and submit the form again.
- Once you’ve submitted the form and it has been accepted, you will see a message (when you scroll back down to the bottom of the page again) that says “Your information was submitted. Thanks for registering. Be on the lookout for an email.”
- Your next step will be to check your email to be sure you received the confirmation email. The confirmation email will have the information you submitted along with your total amount due.
- In a day or two, you will receive a PayPal invoice so you can pay your $250 registration fee. (We have to send these out ourselves since they are not automatically generated.) Please pay this invoice right away in order to secure you spot on our trip.
- Once your registration fee is paid, Trish and Wendy will send you Facebook friend requests and will add you to our private Facebook group (just for our New Mexico HEART Trip attendees). This private group is where we make plans, share important information, and get to know each other, so it is very important that you (or at least one adult who is attending the trip and who is doing the planning for your family) join this group! Otherwise, you willmiss important information.
If you have any questions, please email us, and we will be glad to help!! Be sure to put “New Mexico Questions” in your subject line.
We look forward to seeing you in New Mexico!