Review Detail

4.7 12 0.5
Curriculas 5404
I purchased the Explorer and Egypt passport this year. My kid prefers and learns better with creative projects. I can see lapbook being something we will continue to use. The instructions are very detailed and there were lots of pictures to help with those instructions. I had problem printing one of the items, and I got an email reply immediately with further instructions how to make it work for me. It was 100% user error. Some of the projects we chose to skip, but I would say we completed 95% of the lapbook and notebooks. The completed projects and lapbook are very impressive. Her artwork is top notch, and I honestly believe it is a superb value considering all that is included. I will definitely purchase again for the upcoming school year. It is a great way to make history interesting and fun.

We also purchased the timeline book and it is a beautiful notebook that will serve us well into high school. We didn't do as much as I thought we would, but we spent a great deal of time using the explorer and Egypt passport. If you and your kids like crafting and you want them to enjoy learning history, you can't go wrong with homeschool in the woods.
Grade levels used
Pros
Covers a lot of info, great foe creative kids
Cons
Can be labor intensive f you dont like crafty projects
Do you recommend?
Yes
H
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments