Review Detail

4.7 12 0.5
Curriculas 5419
We started out last fall with the WWII unit study. After jumping into it feet first, we decided it was something interesting enough to make into a year long history study. Now, as we are coming to the end of our 5th grade year, we have decided it may end up being a 2 year study. There are so many extras in there to really branch out and discover, that it can be as in depth or general study as you want it to be. There is a supplement page full of extra books, videos, audiobooks, and more to explore the subject to its fullest potential.

In addition to our "big" WWII project, my daughter was also interested in doing smaller Lap-Pack projects on the Election process and on the 20th Century. So we are doing those as well this spring. We really enjoy the projects and things we have all been learning together as a family. History was nothing like this when I went to school! I might be learning just as much as my daughter!
Grade levels used
Pros
In depth coverage of topic, encourages children to explore deeper into parts they are interested in, fun projects, easy to tailor to your needs, affordable
Cons
Little bit confusing at first to organize & print out but once you figure out the way it works, they are easy to follow. Can be time consuming if you plan on doing every single project available. Uses quite a bit of paper & ink if you do all projects bu
Do you recommend?
Yes 110%
R
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments