Review Detail

5.0 13 0.5
Here to Help Learning
Curriculas 6682
We used Here to Help Learning Writing program for my two youngest boys, both of whom have drastically different learning styles. One struggled greatly with reading and writing and was very reluctant to put pen to paper. The other loved writing and wrote prolifically for the joy of it. My boys had the advantage of being in Beth Mora's live classes for a time, and they were thrilled to continue with the online curriculum. What continues to amaze me about Beth Mora's writing curriculum is the ease with which I was able to use one curriculum that reached both of them. If only I had this when I was homeschooling my two older children!
Beth employs a step by step approach which is tremendously helpful for the child who stares at the blank page with no idea where to begin. My reluctant writer appreciated knowing exactly what to expect in each step of the process. However, Beth makes each lesson highly engaging, encouraging and interactive, with hands on activities, so there is always something new to look forward to. Her engaging style helped my "full steam ahead" writer take the time to complete each step of the writing process. At the end of each section within each "Flight", my boys had a creative published work they felt proud of. These finished writing projects are keepers! We still enjoy looking through our Here to Help Learning projects...the Poetry Books they created are my personal favorite. :0
Grade levels used
Pros
Multi-sensory, adapts to all learning styles, designed specifically with homeschoolers in mind, perfect for co-ops as well
Cons
I can't think of any.
Do you recommend?
Absolutely!
LS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments