Review Detail

5.0 13 0.5
Here to Help Learning
Curriculas 6702
This is probably the best online writing systems for home school families that I have seen. First, it's simple. No home school parent needs a program that is so complicated it takes all summer to understand it and prepare to use it. Also, Parents - you will have a solid writing methodology your children can follow and you will see concrete results. Kids - it's fun and interactive, encouraging and SIMPLE to follow. Instructions are always clear and in small bite size pieces, so you won't get overwhelmed and yet it will provide enough for the "fast-paced" learner who wants to move ahead.

Children who just don't know where to start with their writing can begin with the paragraph writing process -- children who are ready for more can really sink their teeth into "writing a novel" Each part of this writing program has been tested with home school families BEFORE going online - Mrs. Mora's experiences teaching home schoolers (including her own) have been transferred lovingly into this program.

My children still long to be a part of Mrs. Mora's classes, remember their experiences fondly as she was their "favorite and best teacher." It is a blessing she can now reach so many families via this program, providing the knowledge and support to them that we found so valuable during our homeschooling journey.

Bless your children with this program and you will have writers who love not only writing but learning how to write well.
Grade levels used
Pros
easy to navigate, engaging videos for kids interest levels, consistent instruction and easy to understand instructions
Do you recommend?
Absolutely - I refer everyone I know who wants to develop a strong, enthusiastic writer!
GW
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments