Slow Cooker Cola BBQ Pulled Pork
With only about 2 minutes of active prep time – your slow cooker will do all the rest of the work to make this yummy Cola BBQ Pulled Pork while you go about your busy day.
To begin, place a 2 pound loin roast in your slow cooker.
Sprinkle in 2 tablespoons of creole seasoning. (I have a recipe for homemade Creole seasoning HERE.)
Pour in a 12 ounce bottle or can of your favorite cola and a 12 ounce bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Shred the pork with two forks.
Serve the pork on rolls with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
- 1 – 2 lb pork loin roast
- 2 Tb creole seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle or can of cola
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of barbecue sauce
- Place the pork roast in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the creole seasoning.
- Pour in the cola and barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the pork with 2 forks and then serve on roll with your favorite sides.